From March 1st to 3rd, 2024, come see, listen to or try the most beautiful guitars in the world.
Salon de la Belle Guitare is the international benchmark show in France.
Four exhibition halls, more than 100 exhibitors from all over the world, craftsmen, luthiers, amplifier manufacturers, microphones, pedals, picks... 50 demonstration concerts, meeting workshops, conferences, test areas, isolated test rooms and many events.
Friday March 1 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday March 2 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday March 3 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Rates:
- 1 Day Belle Guitare Lake Show – 7€ / day
- 3-day pass – €10 (pre-sale only)
- Free for children under 12
What's in the SALON DE LA BELLE GUITARE :
• An exceptional show featuring the latest innovations, the excellency of luthier crafters and brands from all over the world, all string-lovers inclined.
• Two showrooms :
The Nicole GInoux Hall : 1,000 m2 dedicated to electric, electro-acoustic, folk, archtop, resonator guitars, etc. You will also find amps, effects pedals, picks and other accessories, as well as specialized media.
Le Grand Salon et le Foyer Moëbius : two 300m2 spaces, part of which is dedicated exclusively to the classical, romantic guitar, lute, and all traditional plucked strings; and the second part reserved for acoustics in the broad sense, an extension of the Nicole Ginoux room, owhere you will also find the training centers and violin wood distributors..
• Osez la Guitare, (Dare to Guitar) a space entirely reserved for guitar study. Awareness workshops, introduction to guitar practice, lessons and collective jams for all ages and levels... The opportunity to open up to budding guitarists with whom we wish to share our passion.
• Separate private studios, amp-equipped, and guitar headphones amplifierwill allow the visiting public to meet the maker, and try the piece they might have an appeal for, in the utmost quietness.
• Over 40 free demonstration concerts of exhibited guitars. Electric, acoustic, 6 or 12 strings, steel or nylon, each instrument has its own universe, which we'll invite you to discover with talented guitar players and renowned professionals. We will discover amplified instruments in the Blin room, and the acoustic ones in the le Foyer Moebius .
• The GUITAR AWARDS of the Salon de la Belle Guitare. the Audience Award "The most beautiful guitar" and the Jury Award (innovation of the year)
The Salon de la Belle Guitare in pictures...
The Nicole Ginoux Hall
The Grand Salon Classique
Any Question ?
You can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com