Come, see, listen and try the most beautiful guitars in the world.
Salon de la Belle Guitare is the international benchmark show in France.
3 exhibition rooms, more over 100 exhibitors come from the whole world, guitar crafters, luthier, amp crafter, microphones, fx pedal and many more... 50 demonstration concerts, meeting workshop, conference, test area, solated private test rooms, etc.
Thursday the 17th of March, from 3h00 to 8h00 p.m
Saturday the 18th of March, from 11h00 a.m to 8h00 p.m
Sunday the 19th of March, from 11h00 a.m to 6h00 p.m
- 1 day – 5€ ( only available at the entrance )
- 3-days pass – 10€ (available at the entrance and online, click the link below)
- Free for children under 12
What's in the SALON DE LA BELLE GUITARE :
• An exceptional show featuring the latest innovations, the excellency of luthier crafters and brands from all over the world, all string-lovers inclined.
• Two showrooms : The Nicole GInoux Hall almost 11 000 sq ft dedicated to electric, electro-acoustic, archtop, folk, and resophonic guitars... You will also find there fx pedals, amplifiers, pick up and many other accessories crafters, wood providers, as well as lutherie school and musical practice contact lists. The Grand Salon Classique Over 3000 sq ft exclusively dedicated to the classical, lute, post-baroque or romantic guitar, in other words all traditional plucked strings. The Salon Osez la Guitare dedicated to begginers
• Separate private studios, amp-equipped, and guitar headphones amplifierwill allow the visiting public to meet the maker, and try the piece they might have an appeal for, in the utmost quietness.
• Over 40 free demonstration concerts of exhibited guitars. Electric, acoustic, 6 or 12 strings, steel or nylon, each instrument has its own universe, which we'll invite you to discover with talented guitar players and renowned professionals. We will discover amplified instruments in the Blin room, and the acoustic ones in the Foyer bar Moëbius .
NEW THIS YEAR ;
• The GUITAR AWARDS of the Salon de la Belle Guitare. the Audience Award : The most beautiful guitar. The Jury Award Year's innovation reported to March 2023.
• « Osez la guitare »a brand new space entirely reserved to the study guitar. An exhibition space entirely reserved for the study guitar. Initiation workshops, creation, meeting with luthiers, crafting workshops etc... Good occasion to open a new area for budding guitarists to which we want share our passion.
A good-natured atmosphere that brings together families as well as musicians and professionals.
The Salon de la Belle Guitare in pictures...
The Nicole Ginoux Hall
The Grand Salon Classique
Any Question ?
You can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com