Come to see, to listen to or to try out the most beautiful guitars in the world. The Salon de La Belle Guitare de Montrouge is the benchmark show for international guitar making in France.
Three exhibition rooms, more than 100 exhibitors from all over the world, craftsmen, luthiers, manufacturers of amplifiers, microphones, pedals, picks ... 50 demonstration concerts, workshops-meetings, conferences, test areas, isolated test rooms, …
A Hall called "Grand Salon Classique" is also dedicated exclusively to classical, romantic guitar, lute and all traditional plucked strings.
Friday March 19 from 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Saturday March 20 from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm
Sunday March 21 from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
- 1 day – 5€ ( only available at the entrance )
- 3-days pass – 10€ (available at the entrance and online, click the link below)
- Free for children under 12
The Belfry - Salle Nicole Ginoux - Grand Salon - Great Hall of the Town Hall council
What's in the SALON DE LA BELLE GUITARE :
• An exceptional show featuring the latest innovations, the excellency of luthier crafters and brands from all over the world, all string-lovers inclined.
• Two showrooms : The Nicole GInoux Hall almost 11 000 sq ft dedicated to electric, electro-acoustic, archtop, folk, and resophonic guitars... You will also find there fx pedals, amplifiers, pick up and many other accessories crafters, wood providers, as well as lutherie school and musical practice contact lists. The Grand Salon Over 3000 sq ft exclusively dedicated to the classical, lute, post-baroque or romantic guitar, in other words all traditional plucked strings.
• Separate private studios, amp-equipped, and guitar headphones amplifierwill allow the visiting public to meet the maker, and try the piece they might have an appeal for, in the utmost quietness.
• Plus de 40 concerts de démonstration gratuits des guitares exposées au salon. Electric, acoustic, 6 or 12 strings, steel or nylon, each instrument has its own universe, which we'll invite you to discover with talented guitar players and renowned professionals. We will discover amplified instruments in the Salle Blin, and the acoustic ones in the Foyer bar Moëbius .
NEW THIS YEAR :
• An exhibition of legendary instruments the JACOBACCI guitars which marked the rock years of the early 1960s. (link to Jacobacci page).
• The Awarding of. the Audience Award (The most beautiful guitar) and the Jury Award (The innovation of the year) (link to Gab Awards Page)
A space entirely reserved for study guitars in the large council room of the town hall. Initiation workshops "Dare the guitar", "meeting with luthiers" and / or manufacturing workshops "Make your pedal effect ”, and so on.
A joyful and good-natured atmosphere which brings together families as well as musicians and professionals.
The Salon de la Belle Guitare in pictures...
The Nicole Ginoux Hall
The Grand Salon
Any Question ?
Vous pouvez nous contacter à l’adresse mail suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org